Sunday, June 23, 2013

What is this blog?

As most of my friends know, I am addicted to all thing caffeinated (i.e. coffee, tea, chocolate), but more than that---I am addicted to cafes.
Each one has a different flavor, by flavor I mean both the taste and the atmosphere.
My favorite part of Atlanta cafes specifically, is that each tends to reflect the neighborhood in which it is located. We have the hipster cafes in Little 5, Asian cafes in Doraville, and everything in between on Buford Highway. Even within each neighborhood---they each have their own signature item, quirk, or gimmick.

So, I have made it my mission to try as many Atlanta-area coffee and tea shops as I can find. I want to literally explore Atlanta through caffeine: the rush of the city and the rush of the espresso---gotta love it.
Therefore, be you chain or locally owned, lattes or bubble tea---I will find you!
I have a tendency to forget what I like at which place--so for me personally, I will use this blog to remember what to order (or more importantly, what not to order) where, and which places would most appropriately match my mood, purpose, or if the occasion calls for it---match the person who is with me.

So if you happen upon my ramblings, explore and enjoy! (and Facebook/text/email (janet_e_wood@yahoo.com) me with cafe suggestions!)

Happy sipping, slurping, and enjoying.


No comments:

Post a Comment